Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1993 MAZDA 626 - OEM DUNLOP TIRES - ANY GOOD?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark on July 29, 1998 at 14:47:07:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1993 MAZDA 626 - OEM DUNLOP TIRES - ANY GOOD? posted by Dave on July 29, 1998 at 10:51:15:

Dave,

I completely understand what you're looking for now.. Then I think you definitely want the
Sp20's.. They made the Civic feel very comfortable. I am down to almost the treadwear
indicator (in about a month) and they still are decent! They definitely have ride comfort
first in their design! I am not sure about tire noise.. I think all Civics have this
problem and it isn't the tires. The traction is good all around from dry to wet to snow.
Performance of these tires drop accordingly with what they are in.. Dry being the best, but
that's just Physics! Let me know what else I can explain for you about these tires..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1993 MAZDA 626 - OEM DUNLOP TIRES - ANY GOOD?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.