Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1993 MAZDA 626 - OEM DUNLOP TIRES - ANY GOOD?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark on August 08, 1998 at 02:14:41:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1993 MAZDA 626 - OEM DUNLOP TIRES - ANY GOOD? posted by wames on August 06, 1998 at 13:51:31:

Hello..

About your Celica.. What kind of tires do you exactly want?? I mean performance all season??
Then it's easy.. Dunlop D60A2. They are about the best out there.. Most everyone
agrees that for performance they are the best... Is this the type you are looking for??
If you like Pirelli.. Then the P6000 SportVeloce is pretty good.. But have only heard
opinions on this tire.. I have had the D60A2 and liked it.. The P6000 SV is what I am going
to be putting on my 96 Civic.. Does this help you??

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1993 MAZDA 626 - OEM DUNLOP TIRES - ANY GOOD?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.