Re: Re: BMW 3-series snow tires - any recommendations?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ian on November 01, 1997 at 23:05:09:

In Reply to: Re: BMW 3-series snow tires - any recommendations? posted by Stephen Friedenthal on October 27, 1997 at 12:04:35:

Steve,

Thanks for the help, but my 328is came with the Sport Package which includes 225/50/16 tires. I don't like to comprimise all my handling come wintertime, so I think I'm going to go with a performance snow tire (oxymoron?). Probably something in the Pirelli line, either the Winter 210P or the Winter 210 Asimmetrico. I've had Blizzaks, Eagle M&S, and the 210Ps in this size before (not on this car), and the Pirellis were the only ones which provided any performance characteristics, albeit minimal. I was also looking at the Dunlop Graspic HS-2, but at $79 per, something must be amiss.

Thanks again, and good luck in your pursuit,
Ian

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: BMW 3-series snow tires - any recommendations?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.