Re: Tires for '97 Camry V6

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michael on June 07, 1999 at 09:43:43:

In Reply to: Tires for '97 Camry V6 posted by RickH on June 06, 1999 at 11:43:07:

RickH,
I have a 97 Camry only I have the 2.2, 4 cylinder) and I recently bought the Michelin Energy MXV4's. They are a great tire. They have good traction on the dry and wet payments and are very quiet. Of course or Camry's are built so good anyway it would be hard to hear much road noise. I do not know how they do in snow because I live in West Texas and it does not snow much around here. If you decide on the Energy's I would check out the Energy Plus, I found out after I bought mine that a new design came out! I paid $90 a tire for mine at Discount tire Co. but I think the V6's come with a slightly bigger tire, mine comes with P195/70r14's. Good Luck!
Oh, I have a question for you too: When you frist start your Camry in the morning or after it has been sitting a while, and you put in in drive or reverse, does it hesitate for about 5 to 10 seconds before it finally goes into gear? My Camry does it about 5 or 6 times a month. I was wondering if it was normal? Thanks!
Michael

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Tires for '97 Camry V6

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.