Re: Re: Potenza RE930 vs Firehawk SH30 Which one for my Dodge Avenger?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Blaine on May 31, 1999 at 14:30:48:

In Reply to: Re: Potenza RE930 vs Firehawk SH30 Which one for my Dodge Avenger? posted by SL on May 27, 1999 at 14:13:34:

I have a Passat and am very pleased with the Potenza RE930. The stock tires Goodyear Eagles were a good tire and offered a bit better rolling resistance. But I did notice the Potenza handle extremly well in tight cornering. Am not sure what kind of driving you may be used to, but for the money these tires peform period. They channel water very well, and I am used to driving in some wet weather and I have yet to notice any loss of surface contact with the RE930's. I did buy my tires at a local dealer and they did come with a free trial period for 30 days. Try them, and give them a good week to wear in, then decide.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Potenza RE930 vs Firehawk SH30 Which one for my Dodge Avenger?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.