Re: Potenza RE930 vs Firehawk SH30 Which one for my Dodge Avenger?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by SL on May 27, 1999 at 14:13:34:

In Reply to: Potenza RE930 vs Firehawk SH30 Which one for my Dodge Avenger? posted by Naveen on May 27, 1999 at 01:15:50:

I have SH30s on my '91 Maxima. I was prepared to buy the RE930s based on info from Tirerack, but was having trouble finding a set. NTB said they would have to order them. Due to a tire failure, I couldn't wait. My local Firestone dealer convinced me that the SH30 was a better tire(I'm still not sure about that, but I haven't talked to anyone who's owned the RE930s). I've been pleasantly surprised by the SH30s. They are very quiet running tires. Performance was important, but most of my driving is commuting to work, so they've been very easy to get along with. They also seem very good in the rain.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Potenza RE930 vs Firehawk SH30 Which one for my Dodge Avenger?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.