Re: Re: David and Dunlops

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by robmoz on September 25, 1997 at 09:09:56:

In Reply to: Re: David and Dunlops posted by Chris Boylan on September 22, 1997 at 15:28:02:

David, you've just been outed. Thank you for doing the research, Chris. Just because you use an aol e-mail address doesn't mean you can be found. Now be a man and own up. You work for Dunlop. You have completely misrepresented yourself on this board by ommission of your employer. As long as you want to help people with technical issues, I will not say a word, but if you start pushing your company's tires without disclosing you work for them, I will be right behind you telling people the truth. Now if Matt and Bruce don't think that this is relevant, then they have my apologies. But I think it is important for people to know who they are getting advice from. Now, I do agree we should get on with the normal operations.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: David and Dunlops

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.