Re: Re: Re: Yokohama Avid H4V4

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by robmoz on February 04, 1999 at 16:51:31:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Yokohama Avid H4V4 posted by Kyle on January 31, 1999 at 14:28:05:

I have a set of V4s on a 94 Integra and H4s on a 90 Nissan 240. Very pleased in both cases. The A509 s are true performance tires while the Avids are all-season performance. I've had the V4s for almost 20k miles and they seem to be wearing well, and I drive reasonably hard. What surprised me most was their snow performance. Dry and wet they're great, but when I first saw the tread, I did not expect much in terms of snow traction. However, after having no snow last year, I finally got a chance to try them our last month. On the fwd Acura, they were very steady, as long as you weren't stupid. They kept a good track on packed snow on top of ice, and they did surprisingly well on both granulated and solid ice. I've been very happy with them overall. Good luck!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yokohama Avid H4V4

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.