Re: Michelin Arctic Alpin Experience

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JBrom on January 31, 1999 at 01:28:47:

In Reply to: Michelin Arctic Alpin Experience posted by jasn on January 29, 1999 at 10:33:08:

I live in Seattle and it rains here alot in the winter. I haven't noticed a significant increase in noise from my set of Alpins on my Nissan Pathfinder on wet roads, certainly nothing like a jet engine whine. I can say that they are quieter than my Cooper all season tires on dry pavement. I regularly drive thru the Cascade Mts. and often encounter severe winter driving conditions like 50 inches of snow in 24 hrs. with strong wind gusts at Stevens Pass just last Thusday.These tires really boost my confidence, I am impressed with the snow and ice performance as well as dry/wet road handling. These tires are versatile. The Michelin Artic Alpin is perfect winter tire for me in Seattle where it rarely snows in the city, but winter driving conditions are only 40 miles or less away in the foothills and mountains.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Michelin Arctic Alpin Experience

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.