Re: Nokian Series

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vin on January 23, 1999 at 19:21:39:

In Reply to: Nokian Series posted by Mike C. on January 21, 1999 at 19:37:26:

I've used the Hakka 10 for nearly 9 years on my last three vehicles.
I had 2 sets. The first set lasted nearly six winters, but honestly that last winter
was pretty rough because the treads were so worn down. But they still got me through.
The only reason I got rid of the second set was because the size was not right for the new
car.

Because the Hakka 10 is now unavailable for cars, I went with the Hakka 1 this winter. The
Northeast has been hit pretty hard this winter and the Hakka 1 has been great. I've
gone through snow so deep that the air dam has been packed solid with snow - probably not
ideal for my radiator! The new "V" tread expels water and slush even better than the
Hakka 10. Hitting slush or a puddle at speed doesn't affect stering at all. The Hakka 10 was not
a noisy tire but the new Hakka 1 seems to ride more smoothly and quieter making it more
improved on dry pavement as it is in the snow. Love them!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Nokian Series

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.