Re: Re: Re: Bad Michelin MX4 ? -PLEASE HELP!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jason W on January 11, 1999 at 21:30:43:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Bad Michelin MX4 ? -PLEASE HELP!!! posted by Joe on June 30, 1998 at 15:52:02:

Dear Sir,

I am an assistant manager in a large tire retailer in New Jersey. I had this situation once before with a 90 or beter T-bird. I did all the same procedures as the tire store above did. Except the thing with the chalk. Don't get me wrong I did check to see if the wheel was bent but I did it in a different mannar. any how. To make a long story short try to go to another Dunlop dealer or tire store to have a second opinion. Some times the balancer is not caliberated correctly. Then bring them the bill. Then if that doesn't work ask for them to put new tires on...
If you have any questions please give me a call at (201)-871-3600 the name is ETD tire..

Thank You
Jason

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bad Michelin MX4 ? -PLEASE HELP!!!

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.