Re: Re: Re: Mazda MX-6 LS tire recommendations

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kelly on December 30, 1998 at 10:37:25:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Mazda MX-6 LS tire recommendations posted by Josh Martin on June 17, 1998 at 16:05:06:

I've got the tire for you... I put Pirelli P4000's on my '95 MX-6 LS -- and I couldn't be happier. These tires out perform the stock Bridgestones by a mile. I had a problem with hydroplaning with the Bridgestones -- but with the Pirelli's, I have yet to do it a single time! On top of that, the tread wear is incredible. I got about 26,000 miles out of the stock tires -- and I now have 60,000 miles on the Pirelli's (although most of these are highway miles) -- and they have at least another another 25,000 to go! (NO KIDDING) I'll buy another set of these when the time come -- they are worth every penny.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mazda MX-6 LS tire recommendations

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.