Re: Re: 205/50/15 all season tires for 90 Integra LS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sihan Goi on October 11, 1998 at 03:39:24:

In Reply to: Re: 205/50/15 all season tires for 90 Integra LS posted by harper on October 10, 1998 at 08:40:22:

I'm not considering summer tires if that's what you mean. I'm considering all season high
performance tires. I realize that traction on snow is going to be bad so I'll probably
avoid driving much, and fast, when the roads are icy. However, I'll still need a set of
all season tires. After my initial post, I continued searching for them, and 3 turned up
in my search: the Dunlop SP Sport 4000, Falken ZE502 Ziex and Nitto NT-450.
I need honest opinions as to which one of these are better(both in summer and winter, wet
and dry). Of course I realize there's going to be a compromise, and I can't get the best
of both worlds(or can I?) but which one is the most well rounded?
I'm leaning towards the Falken and Nitto because they're considerably cheaper, and looks
better too.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: 205/50/15 all season tires for 90 Integra LS

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.