Re: Best snow or all season - D60A2/RE930/FSSH30.....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Andrewj on August 14, 1998 at 16:34:15:

In Reply to: Best snow or all season - D60A2/RE930/FSSH30..... posted by Andrewj on August 11, 1998 at 22:47:59:

Thanks for your response! I decided to go with a performance winter tire,rather than a full dedicated winter such as the very good Blizzak or Graspic. I currently have old Pirelli 190 winter's and was rather nervous with them too. I want to try something other than the Pirelli's (haven't heard good things about their abilities in the snow, and the new direzzionale's do not come in 195 60 14). The Nokian Hakk NRW H's look REAL good, but am having great difficulty in finding a retailer in Michigan. Mail order would be fine as well particularly because the Nokian's are rather at the threshold of my current tire budget - any suggestions as to where I can find these???

Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Best snow or all season - D60A2/RE930/FSSH30.....

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.