Re: Re: Re: Re: Bad Michelin MX4 ? -PLEASE HELP!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe on June 30, 1998 at 20:47:31:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Bad Michelin MX4 ? -PLEASE HELP!!! posted by Justin on June 30, 1998 at 17:21:37:

Thanks for the advice. I did contact Dunlop as you said and they seemed to feel the dealer was off base. Dunlop suggested that I give them one more chance - they said to let the store manager drive the car and try another stab at resolving it. If that doesn't fix it, they said that the dealer should try replacing the tire. If they won't do that, they suggest that I have the manager call Dunlop's 800 number while I'm still at the store and they will talk to him. Dunlop says the dealer doesn't have to eat the tire because Dunlop will credit them for it - they have nothing to lose - except a customer.

BTW - the car has only 45000 miles on it so it's less probable that it would be a worn suspension component but of course anything's possible. Thanks again.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bad Michelin MX4 ? -PLEASE HELP!!!

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.