Re: Re: Re: Re: FIREHAWK SZ50 vs. PIRELLI P7000SS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Scott on December 15, 1997 at 23:49:17:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: FIREHAWK SZ50 vs. PIRELLI P7000SS posted by LarryK on December 15, 1997 at 14:17:03:

I believe the SZ50s that I am looking at have only just come out in the last year or two. What I thought were SZ50s were put on my car this Saturday. Then (after installation) I discover that that are a completey different tire. I now have Firehawk SZs which have a totally different tread pattern and compound than the current SZ50s. Of course I am not happy since these tires are not much different than the Gatorbacks I had (in fact they are harsher, noisier, and have a shorter tread life). The "tire expert" at Just Tires swore they were the right tire. Of course a little searching on the internet proved him wrong. These tires appear to be an ultra high performance precursor to the current SZ50s. Anyway the situation will be rectified shortly.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FIREHAWK SZ50 vs. PIRELLI P7000SS

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.