Re: High-Performance Winter Tires

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Stefan on November 22, 1997 at 18:20:41:

In Reply to: High-Performance Winter Tires posted by Andres on November 22, 1997 at 11:00:36:

I have the Pirelli tires, and am very pleased with them. I do not have the 210A, but the older style 190P. I suggest you stay away from the Verdsten tire, as my brother had a set of those, and they were very noisy. the Dunlop-- well if they are phasing it out, what happens if you get an unrepairable flat? do you get another type of tire? I think the Pirelli is a very good choice. I also think going with the narower tire will get you thru the snow/slush better. the wider tire will corner better. that is your call on what size. If you need more info, check out www.tires.com or www.tirerack.com good luck in your tire purchase!

Stefan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: High-Performance Winter Tires

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.