Re: Hakka 10 LT v. Scorpion AT on 2000 Jeep GC Laredo 4WD

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Noturus on October 07, 1999 at 23:08:11:

In Reply to: Hakka 10 LT v. Scorpion AT on 2000 Jeep GC Laredo 4WD posted by Bill Clark on October 07, 1999 at 01:25:10:

Well, I don't have any experience with the Hakka's, though I've heard a lot of great things about Nokian tires. I bought a set of Scorpion AT's in 30x9.5x15 for my Dakota a couple of years ago, and couldn't be happier. Excellent snow and offroad traction, crisper handling and a quieter ride than the garbage Goodyear Wrangler AT's that were originally on the truck. I love my Scorpions! Sorry, no time and too tired to do the % loaded circumference difference comparisons on my application, but loaded tire height is about 1/2" greater than OEM (P235/75/15XL), and I did notice a slight loss of low end grunt while towing 2000 and 3500lb travel trailers, mainly under 2000rpm. If the Hakka's leave you with too many unanswered questions, don't be afraid to get the Scorpions.
Good Luck!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Hakka 10 LT v. Scorpion AT on 2000 Jeep GC Laredo 4WD

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.