Re: Re: Re: Michelin LTX M/S the best all-season?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by G on September 23, 1999 at 16:17:17:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Michelin LTX M/S the best all-season? posted by Mike on September 23, 1999 at 13:39:34:

Mike: this is wierd, the Scorpion AT, is the tire I put on after my Mich.LTX M/S wore out. I only have 2k on the Scorpion AT33x12.5, what impressed me with this "Perelli" tire is that they are a bit agresive but ride very well & are very close to the ride of LTX 32.x11.5. I doubt very much the Scorpion AT will last as long as the LTX M/S, the rubber is soft & I recall the tread rating is not as high as the LTX. Even though I really liked the LTX it does not do as well "it seems" as the Scorpion AT in rain & wash out, I don't get the same "pull" on the wheel going through puddles. Bottom line both ride very good, LTX will last longer. I paid $94.00 for the Scorpion AT, & about $128.00 for the LTX.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Michelin LTX M/S the best all-season?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.