Re: Re: tires needed for saturn sl-2

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by robmoz on October 24, 1997 at 18:57:14:

In Reply to: Re: tires needed for saturn sl-2 posted by David on October 24, 1997 at 13:00:10:

Here we go again. If you care to refer to the posts from about a month ago regarding David, you will notice that David has not yet learned to do he responsible thing and include the fact that he works for Dunlop when recommending his company's tires.

Now, to get to the issue. I have Avid-V4's on my Integra and have been happy with them in dry and wet, but have not had a chance to use them in snow yet, so I can't comment on their snow performance. If I'm not mistaken (and I'm sure David will correct me if I am), D60's are not M&S rated. Although some non-M&S tires, have adequate snow perfomance, I would not recommend it being in the NY/NJ area. Sorry I couldn't help any more than this. I'll post after a good snow though. Good luck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: tires needed for saturn sl-2

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.