Re: Re: Re: Re: Explorer - Michelin vs Goodyear

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark on May 06, 1999 at 14:34:21:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Explorer - Michelin vs Goodyear posted by carlos on May 06, 1999 at 12:03:53:

I'm just a regular person who travels on business. I'm actually in computers. I do my home work though.
I currently own 1990 Oldsmobile 98, 1990 Camaro IROC 5.7L w/Goodyear(Factory original car) ,1990 Pontiac Grand Am W/Yokohama S305
I drive 30k to 45k a year. See post above "What is smoothest riding radial". I never take "their" word for it. It's been my
experience that everyone has an opinion and the person who knows a little more than the rest is considered the "expert". I've also
been given some pretty shakey advice by so called "experts" and always question their motives. Hence the question what do you do
for a living? Just sizing up your quality of expertise, not attacking your character. You know just like going to the doctor. "How many
of these operations have you performed?" "And how many survived the operation?"
Thanks.... :<)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Explorer - Michelin vs Goodyear

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.