Re: Re: Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce on Saab 900T - opinions?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris Boylan on September 22, 1997 at 14:17:01:

In Reply to: Re: Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce on Saab 900T - opinions? posted by David on September 20, 1997 at 09:25:33:

<>

Obviously if I had made up my mind, I wouldn't have asked.

<they won't give you the unbiased advice that people who come to this site are looking
for>>

unbiased advice? I think maybe you should check a dictionary for the meaning of the word
'unbiased' bud. In at least 90% of your posts, you've recommended Dunlop tires, even
when people didn't ask about Dunlop tires. You're the one with the agenda, pal. Stop
projecting on others. If you like Dunlop, the FINE, rant and rave about them all you
want. If you wanted to point me toward a specific Dunlop model, high performance
all-weatcher, available in a 195/60R15 LIKE I ASKED, then even that would have been
acceptable, but getting all uppity and self-righteous about the wealth of 'unbiased
advice' you offer just doesn't cut the mustard, pal. All anyone needs to do
is look at you posts to find your obvious BIAS.

<the road with your money in their pocket.>>

Boy, you are simple-minded, aren't you? Before posting my last post here,
I researched tires on about 15 web sites, plus usenet newsgroups and magazines, The
websites included Tire Rack (where I probably would have bought if I had had more
time), and the Saab Network, and the manufacturer's websites (including Dunlop, Pirelli,
and others), _AND_ consulted my Saab dealer,who was not selling me tires, AND called
my local tire shop. AFTER all of my research, I told _HIM_ what I wanted and gladly
paid him his asking price. By the way, the Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce RULES!!!
I put around 900 wet and dry miles on them this weekend. Comfortable ride without
losing touch of the road. Good grip on wet and dry roads with excellent cornering
capabilities. Anyone considering all weather performance tires should check them out.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce on Saab 900T - opinions?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.