Re: Re: Re: Re: Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce on Saab 900T - opinions?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by nic morris on October 12, 1999 at 23:38:23:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce on Saab 900T - opinions? posted by Ken Fudge on February 11, 1998 at 15:03:51:

they claim that theyre supposed to be great handling tires thats why i originally got them for my modified 94 nissan altima. however after putting them on i was highly dissapointed. they were noisy around turns, they howled like no other. i got so tired of them i made the place take them back. i ended up getting dunlop sp8000, they are awesome. take a 80* turn on regular city streets and they hold and dont complain. and the other thing they do that the pirellis dont is they dont slide out so easily and put my in an understeer slide. pirellis- bout 50 around a hairpin dunlops- like 70-80 easy. thats my spiel...but do what you want. try some different ones out, find out what you like price vs performance balance. the dunlops were like 7 more bucks a tire, but well well worth it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce on Saab 900T - opinions?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.