Re: General Tires sold with new 1997 Toyota Camry V6

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Laurie Harrison on October 23, 1998 at 10:15:19:

In Reply to: General Tires sold with new 1997 Toyota Camry V6 posted by Alan L. Winograd on May 14, 1998 at 16:17:13:

I also have a 1997 Toyota Camry with tire problems. All four tires have worn significantly on the inside edge. Toyota claims this is normal wear and there is nothing they can do about it. General tire tell me that there is something wrong with the car. But either way I lose. Toyota has been very sleezy. I have gone through their customer relations avenue. What a joke. Customer relations tells me they have to believe the dealership. I took the car to an independent mechanic who indeed assured me that there was a problem with the car and it couldn't be fixed with an alignment. Toyota doesn't care about its customers.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: General Tires sold with new 1997 Toyota Camry V6

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.