Re: Re: Re: Re: Problems with Tirerack?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Thomas D. Finlayson on June 06, 1998 at 13:29:40:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Problems with Tirerack? posted by John McDermon on November 26, 1997 at 10:55:45:

The other side of the coin... I have purchased 4 sets of tires, ( 2 sets were mounted and balanced on cutom wheels ) over the last five years and had all orders delivered by regular ground from Reno, NV to S.F.,CA and experienced 1-2 day delivery times. Also, my experience is quite different when trying to contact them by phone too! I do not remember waiting EVER. However, i did choose to speak to the "next available" salesrep because the rep i had previously dealt with was "not available" But that choice was not an inconvinience in any way. I a have reccomended Tire Rack to others, who reported satisfaction in their experinces too!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Problems with Tirerack?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.