Re: Re: Changing OEM Tire Size

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jay on November 09, 1999 at 00:52:23:

In Reply to: Re: Changing OEM Tire Size posted by For what it's worth. on November 07, 1999 at 19:54:23:

Thanks for the comments. I want different tires than the Eagle LS's that are provided. I have Bridgestone Potenza RE930's on my Eagle Talon 205/55/16 and I love them. Great all season tire. I live in the northwest, so a little snow, lotta rain. This is what I want to put on the Neon, but the RE930's don't come in 185/60/15. I wanted to go a little wider tire anyway mainly for looks. I originally wanted some validation that I could actually put these size tires on those rims safely, however I do appreciate the additional information. I guess I don't understand why the 205's would have that much poorer traction than the 195's, but if that is true, it is something that I will take into consideration when making my final decision.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Changing OEM Tire Size

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.