Re: Re: Ask me about tires, eh?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Guy Le Farq on November 04, 1999 at 11:13:49:

In Reply to: Re: Ask me about tires, eh? posted by Joel on November 03, 1999 at 22:29:09:

Joel, I have to agree, that is not too good gas milage on 4 cylinder motor. I don't think is a good idea to get a bigger moter or bigger tires because neither one is going to work any better.You have to ask yourself which one is better then the other, more milage or bigger tires. Better gas milage is important but if you get bigger tires then you will lose some milage and if you get a bigger motor then you will need bigger tires but if you keep the smaller tires then you can keep the smaller motor. But if the smaller motor is getting you the same as the bigger one then it doesn't pay you to keep the smaller motor. Look around until you find something that works. At least that's what I would do.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Ask me about tires, eh?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.