Re: Bridg RE910 vs Dunlop D60A2

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Roger on October 13, 1999 at 10:16:27:

In Reply to: Bridg RE910 vs Dunlop D60A2 posted by bob on October 07, 1999 at 15:31:58:

Do you live on East side in Snow Belt? or to the West & south?

If you live East I suggest a "real" snow tire for the winter months not an "all season" compromise.

I'm in Kent & commute to Akron and put up with a couple of bad days last winter but run an all-season all the time. My wife had a 45 mile commute up to Beechwood area so we set her up with 4 Blizzak's on her 99 Cougar and she said her only problem was that she always had better traction and control than all the other drivers around her so was held up becaust of their bad tires/driving.
The down side of the vastly imporved snow & ice performance is the rapid wear frocing us to pay a lot of attention to when we swap tires. At least the tire swap doesn't cost us as it is part of the purchase of Blizzaks.

tireman9@xhotmail.com < remove x

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Bridg RE910 vs Dunlop D60A2

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.