whats replacment tires for on Volvo 850 turbo ??MXV4 plus vs BF Vr4 vs Yokohama vs bridegestone Revo

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ken on October 13, 1999 at 00:06:59:

I was almost sure that Michelin MXv4 energy plus was the right tire for my car, but after reading the posts, I am not sure anymore. I am looking for a tire with soft ride and good all season traction. I realize that there is no perfect tire but I guess I need to compromise on something and would like to get ideas. I am looking to replace Z rated with V rated.
I have read some negative comments on the michelin and wanted to know if someone can give a sound advise on MXV4 energy plus, BF goodrich Vr4, bridestone Revo or yokohama's.
Yokohama's have been recommended on this site a lot, how does 850 turbo handle with yokohama's.
Bridgestone Revo were recommended on Tirerack sire vs Michelin and continental. anybody buy Revo's lately.

thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: whats replacment tires for on Volvo 850 turbo ??MXV4 plus vs BF Vr4 vs Yokohama vs bridegestone Revo

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.