Re: please recommend all seasons for AWD Subaru

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bikor on October 08, 1999 at 16:00:39:

In Reply to: please recommend all seasons for AWD Subaru posted by Jonathan on October 07, 1999 at 15:54:08:

Check Consumer Reports - it may have been spring 1997 - that they reviewed all seasons tires. And they reviewed "touring" tires the year prior to that. I am interested in the BF Goodrich ones they reviewed to put on my Subaru AWD wagon for the nicer 6 months of the year here in South Dakota, but I can't recall the name right now. I just ordered Michelin Arctic Alpins for winter tires.

I recall from the review that some GY Eagles and Firestone Firehawks were all seasons that did pretty good in snow.

I've been using Uniroyal TigerPaws on the Taurus with no complaints. They ride and handle fine, and from their channels, are probably swell in wet conditions. But I haven't taken them into the snow.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: please recommend all seasons for AWD Subaru

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.