Re: are tires toxic?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris on October 02, 1999 at 22:20:39:

In Reply to: are tires toxic? posted by armando on September 29, 1999 at 00:54:01:

Tires are not toxic from smell alone. You may have an allergy to the rubber that is used or you may have gotten dizzy from the wax that you used. Alot of waxes have a petroleum base which requires ventilation when using. By the way, if you burn the tires, they are VERY, VERY toxic and can cause extreme effects and even death if you breathe enough of the fumes. Hope you feel better,

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup


Subject: Re: Re: are tires toxic?


Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright 1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.