Re: To all using this BBS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marilyn Lyons on September 28, 1999 at 15:34:10:

In Reply to: To all using this BBS posted by carlos on March 31, 1999 at 22:55:33:

I have a 97 Grand AM and am in DIRE need of new tires. I have been reading this BBS and guess what, the only thing I can do is rule out Michelin's. I'm considering pirelli's (Canadian Tire in Canada has them on sale, the P300), also Uniroyal Nail Guards and a Pirelli P400. I have notes written all over the place. I've read stuff on the performance rating, i.e., V or Z. Should I be buying a tire with V or Z on it. I currently have BF Goodrich 195/65R15. I don't think I want to get the same ones as my car is only 2 years old with 74,5000km onit and the tires are bare. I'm getting new tires this week, perhaps even tomorrow as I'm taking a day off to get my car in shape for the winter. That's why if I can, I'd like a response ASAP. Thanks for your help.

Marilyn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: To all using this BBS

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.