Bridgestone Turanza H Revo's vs. Yoko AVID H4's vs. Dunlop D60 A2's vs Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wayne H. on September 22, 1999 at 11:00:22:

Well it's time to replace the tire's.....Oh boy!!! Yeh right. Everyone likes forking out $400+, but it has to be done. Thankfully I don't have my corvette anymore, $1000 for tires really hurts. Anyway, I'm putting these on a '94 Infiniti J30 with 215/60r15. Right now it has Dunlop ???? on, and they've lasted about 40,000 miles. The ride was ok, but a little noisy. I've been looking, and reading, and have norrowed a large list down to 4 different tires. It seems a lot of people swear by the Dunlop D60 A2's, and the Yokohama AVID series(T4 or H4, I'm looking at the H's). The Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce was one of the other's I've been looking at since I've had good luck with their performance tires. The last one is the Bridgestone Turanza H Revo's. These seem to be one of the newest tires out on the market. I've read the information on their website, but I haven't seen any reviews. From what I've read, they seem very impressive, but as we all know; reading about performance claims by mfg's, and hearing about first hand experience, are usually two different things. So, I'm turning to you all for help. Wet weather handling is a top priority, and decent snow abilities (I live in northern Virginia, so we don't get too much snow, but we do get some). Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Wayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Bridgestone Turanza H Revo's vs. Yoko AVID H4's vs. Dunlop D60 A2's vs Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce??

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.