BFG a/t - #1 in my opinion

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by been thru tires on September 20, 1999 at 14:40:07:

I've had a 4x4 p/u since 1985. first a toyota(85) and now a Chevy ext cab(93). I've done serious wheelin(rubicon),normal street driving, and a lot of thinking my truck is a corvette, so Ive been through some tires. From stock(should not even be on a bicycle) tires to the extremely aggresive(rolling testosterone climb a 90 degree wall)super swampers and everything in between but I have finally found that middle of the road tire I will buy from now on.
I currently have 32x11.5x15 BFG A/T's with almost 55,000 miles and finally need new ones. Now I'm not saying these are the best mud boggin tires, but for basic off-road with mostly street driving these are the best. Those 55,000 miles included just one alignment and a leaky rim that loses 10psi a day. I gladly recommend these tires to all and have finally found a tire worth it's weight in gold.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: BFG a/t - #1 in my opinion

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.