Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: correct information on reversing tires> whitewall in

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mr.Parsegian on September 19, 1999 at 01:30:07:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: correct information on reversing tires> whitewall in posted by David on September 18, 1999 at 07:33:44:

i think i made it quite clear as to the results of my inquiry into this matter. after making two calls to two different tire manufacturers i was told that it was okay to reverse tires with the whitewall in. the question is, do all of the other tire manufacturers agree with this as well. i don't have time to call them all as i am very busy, but it would help to get some knowledgeable input into this matter. is there anybody out there with some good solid tire experience? let's get some intelligent input so that we can put this matter to rest and maybe make it safer on the road for all of us.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: correct information on reversing tires> whitewall in

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.