Re: Re: Looking for High Performance tire for 95 Audi Quattro 205/60 15, unhappy with Cooper Cobra GTH

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bill on September 16, 1999 at 22:33:54:

In Reply to: Re: Looking for High Performance tire for 95 Audi Quattro 205/60 15, unhappy with Cooper Cobra GTH posted by HSilverstein on September 16, 1999 at 15:20:13:

I currently have a set of Bridgestone Potenza RE 71s on my 1987 Audi 5000 Quattro, same 205-60 15 size you are looking at. I can confirm that this is a good, true high performance tire for the money. This tire has been around for quite some time, and a good alternate tire would be the Dunlop SP8000s. However, they don't make this tire in our size.

About the only other summer high performance tire in this size would be the Michelin Pilot SX-GT. But this tire will cost you 50% more than the Bridgestone RE 71s. If you are going to keep your 95 Quattro, this would not be a bad choice either. Please leave the Cooper tires to Paul Harvey and the Park Ave. Ultras. Thanks and good luck.

Bill

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Looking for High Performance tire for 95 Audi Quattro 205/60 15, unhappy with Cooper Cobra GTH

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.