Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: reversal>whitewall in-blackwall out.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David on August 31, 1999 at 16:37:12:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: reversal>whitewall in-blackwall out. posted by Mr. Parsegian on August 31, 1999 at 13:59:04:

Look You clown. You have gone over the edge. Your question was answered thouroughly and completly more than one time on this thread. I have gone through all of the posts on this subject matter and non of them contradict another nor did I read where any of them state it is unsafe to do what you were asking about except under circumstances that were called out & noted. "(look for yourself)" WHERE ?
Every answer you recieved stays on the subject matter except where a little more education is provided to you or comment is made to one of your replies, yet you fail to accept or understand. For people who take their time to participate in this BBS and provide an accurate as possible answer to posted questions, you are a waste of time. 10+ follow-ups when the first response answered your question is inconsiderate to others looking for help & advice.
Your obvious use of this BBS and thread for your own amusement & entertainment shows your lack of maturaty and consideration for others. If you don't understand an answer say so, don't claim that the question wasn't answered.
I don't know what type of "profesional business person" you are, but hope I don't need your services anytime in the near future.
DAVID

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: reversal>whitewall in-blackwall out.

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.