Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: reversal>whitewall in-blackwall out.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David on August 31, 1999 at 07:21:42:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: reversal>whitewall in-blackwall out. posted by Mr. Parsegian on August 31, 1999 at 03:04:54:

As I asked, restate your question from the standpoint of what part or portion was not answered originaly. I don't often second guess myself, but your lack of understanding of my simple & straight forward reply to your original question left me thinking I may had missed something. But yet a second person, "InTheKnow", seams to think the original question/answer matched. If you are looking for information beyond that which was contained in your question you will need to specify what that is.
Agian, I believe for the third or forth time, you can mount, run, rotate, turn (or anyother wat you want to state it) your white sidewall tires so that the white sidewall side of the tire is facing inward and the black sidewall side of the tire is facing outward. Even if this procedure will result in the tires rotating or turning in the opposite direction they are now or once were.
I shouldn't go here.......But.......
If you are still uncomfortable with this procedure you can also attack your issue as follows: mark each tire indicating it's current position on the vehicle and direction of ratation (although doing both are redundant) Then have the tires remounted on the wheels so that the black sidewall is facing out and reposition the tires as follows; Tires that where originally located on the left side of the vehicle positioned on the right side and the tires that were on the right side of the vehicle positioned on the left side. Now you will have black sidewall's facing out AND the tires will still be turning, rotating etc., etc., etc. in the same direction as they were when you started only with the black sidewall out.
I really shouldn't have done that !! :)

You should also take note of "Hollow Sounds" comments as to who you may be speaking with at any given time! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: reversal>whitewall in-blackwall out.

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.