Nissan pickup tire pressure / vibration.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JSShackel on August 28, 1999 at 17:32:13:

I have a '94 model standard Nissan pickup that produces a noticeable (and irritating) wheel vibration at interstate speeds. Okay in city driving. Did it with original tires on truck when I bought it, does it now with Goodyear Eagle GT+2's on it. I've tried running everything from 28PSI to 35PSI, and varying front to back pressures, but it doesn't change significantly. Had the lower ball joints replaced due to excessive wear at 65K miles (a bit early, isn't it?) and felt no difference. Also, the OEM tire pressure decal on this truck is confusing as hell the way it's worded as to correct pressures. Anyone out there had any experience with similar vibrations on this model truck, having to replace ball joints prematurely, or recommendations with tire pressures (light or no bed load)?
Thanks!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Nissan pickup tire pressure / vibration.

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.