Re: DC/Balt. drivers stay FAR AWAY from Merchants Tire (read on)...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cindy A. on August 18, 1999 at 16:29:07:

In Reply to: DC/Balt. drivers stay FAR AWAY from Merchants Tire (read on)... posted by William O on October 13, 1998 at 08:34:10:

August '99: I recently dropped my car off at the Merchants in Reston VA for a new alternator and an oil change. When they called to tell me the car was ready, the total cost included a "general disposal fee" of 25.00 to dispose of parts. I was not notified of this extra fee until AFTER the work was done. I called the general customer service number found on their web site. The woman who answered my call said it was the manager's problem and she would not do anything for me. Thanks Merchants for the great customer service! NOT.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: DC/Balt. drivers stay FAR AWAY from Merchants Tire (read on)...

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.