Re: Re: Re: Yokohama Ageis LS4 or Bridgestone S-375

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John on August 15, 1999 at 19:01:25:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Yokohama Ageis LS4 or Bridgestone S-375 posted by Yoko Fan on August 12, 1999 at 11:10:16:

I've had both S375s and LS4s on my 1990 Dodge Grand Caravan. I had the Bridgestones first and
found them to be smooth-riding, but scary on wet roads. Sudden stops were not good experiences
with the S375s. I currently have a set of LS4s. They have about 10K on them. These tires
have no problems with wet roads. on wet roads. They do, however, have an annoying
quirk, in that they vibrate starting at about 50 mph, continuing up to the mid-50s, at
which time the vibration seems to go away. I've had them balanced and rotated three times in
the 10K miles, but they still vibrate. I saw another guy's post on here, complaining of the
same problem. Otherwise these tires are OK.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yokohama Ageis LS4 or Bridgestone S-375

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.