Re: Are Futura Tires any good?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe on August 12, 1999 at 06:26:08:

In Reply to: Are Futura Tires any good? posted by Paul on August 11, 1999 at 12:03:59:

At last check, Cooper was producing Futura Branded tires for Pep Boys. That means you get what you pay for. Yes they will hold air, yes they carry your vehicle down the road. But thats as far as I would go. I wouldn't expect the tire to go as many miles as they predict, and I wouldn't expect the tire to perform in any manner that I would consider impressive. Bottom Line - If budget is a concern, if you will be getting rid of the car or if you just need something to hold air and get the car down the road give 'em a try. If how well your tires actually work - ie mileage, wet traction, durability, handling, etc., you may want to consider something else.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Are Futura Tires any good?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.