Re: Uniroyal Laredo or BFGoodrich A/T??????

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sonny` on November 08, 1997 at 00:35:16:

In Reply to: Uniroyal Laredo or BFGoodrich A/T?????? posted by Mac on October 16, 1997 at 09:02:51:

I would Definitely reccomend the BFG's. I have owned pickups since 1985, customized them all, and went through a lot of different tires in the process. I've had off brands, Stones, Bad Years, and a host more, but the BFG's are definitely my first choice. I currently have a set of 35-12.50-15 on a 92 f-150, and they are without a doubt the best tires I have ever had. Even with their agressive tread, they ride quiet both warm and cold, handle without a squeal, and they don't hydroplane, even at excessive speed.
They have worn good for me, and I have never had a problem with a BFG tire. (I also had 32-11.50-15 AT's on a 1989 f-150. They performed equally well, and were a tad quieter than my MT's

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Uniroyal Laredo or BFGoodrich A/T??????

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.