Re: **NOTICE** Phoney messages posted by losers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Heather Willaims on August 02, 1999 at 10:33:21:

In Reply to: **NOTICE** Phoney messages posted by losers posted by Raymond on July 30, 1999 at 13:36:45:

I resent your personal attach. While my methods to obtain information may be a bit deceiving. I certainly do have very nice Corvette and am interested in purchasing new performance tires for it. As I stated in my last post "Being a woman MEN tend to talk down to me". I thought maybe I should act appropriately. It appears theres no useful information to be gained here anyway just a bunch of juvenile MEN bragging about what kind of car they drive. What's a matter guys? I thought you liked looking at the rear end of a "fast" broad? One thing is for sure. You sure know how to be "IGNORE" ant .
P.S. I'm going with the superior traction charateristics of the BFG G-Force T/A 255/40 ZR 17's. How fast your YUGO go Roger?

Hugs and kisses...............

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: **NOTICE** Phoney messages posted by losers

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.