99 Blazer ZR2.... BFG A/T *or* Courser OTD?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe on June 12, 1999 at 22:22:47:

I am patiently awaiting the delivery of my new Blazer ZR2 (about 10 days late now). I have been considering trading for a more aggressive tire when it comes in. It should come with BFG Radial Long Trail T/A's. I am considering BFG All Terrain T/A's or Courser OTD Radials. The AT T/A's come on the S-10 ZR2 Pickup, but not on the Blazer. Obviously, they look a lot more aggressive. My salesman let me drive a used 98 ZR2 pickup, and I was surprised at how little noise the tires made. My cousin just put Courser OTD's on his 96 Blazer, and they ride a bit rough, and make more noise, but not too much of either one for me. Price to trade is within $5/tire, either way I go, so that isn't really a factor. Any opinions?

Thanks, Joe

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: 99 Blazer ZR2.... BFG A/T *or* Courser OTD?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.