Re: Re: Re: tires needed for saturn sl-2

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David on October 26, 1997 at 08:03:22:

In Reply to: Re: Re: tires needed for saturn sl-2 posted by robmoz on October 24, 1997 at 18:57:14:

Here you go again. Not only not knowing about the tires your talking about but not knowing about what enables a tire to perform good or bad in different conditions. And if you would take the time to notice, instead of being hung up on playing detective and self appointed room monitor ( I think those existed in elementary school, grow up ) my reply & comments were based on personal expirience with the product and had nothing to do with who I may or may not work for. On the other hand your comments did not address PL's question of finding a better snow capable traction tire, and were based on a tire with a V rating not an H which was the catagory all the other tires are in, again showing your lack of knowledge and understanding.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: tires needed for saturn sl-2

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.