Re: Michelin X-1 or Pirelli P400

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Glen on October 23, 1997 at 21:19:18:

In Reply to: Michelin X-1 or Pirelli P400 posted by Kathy on August 10, 1997 at 14:15:00:

I currently drive on pirelli p400's. These are truly great tires. The wet traction (both lateral and braking) is best in class. I've logged about 40,000 Km's and tread wear is better than average. I drive over 100 km a day on twisty roads at relatively high speeds (110-140 km/h, I hope the police aren't listening) and I've yet to have these tires loose their composer. Remember, some tires feel good slow, but the proof is when you ask em' to give their all, and the p400's are top notch for the money, any money. Don't use them in the winter though. Always use winter tires if you have a snow or ice season. No tire but a snow/ice radial is a sow/ice radial. Good luck!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Michelin X-1 or Pirelli P400

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.