Re: Michelin Pilot HX MXV3A

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bob L. on May 28, 1999 at 17:03:27:

In Reply to: Michelin Pilot HX MXV3A posted by Bob L. on October 03, 1996 at 11:26:28:

I originally posted the opening note here back in '96 and have been using them since.
They now have over 50K miles and I have been quite pleased: crisp, tight handling, excellent
in wet weather, and smoother ride than I had origianlly posted (I'm obviously used to them now).
Luckily, I haven't experienced much snow due to global warming, but in the couple of snow days
I drove, these tires slipped and slided everywhere (they're actually only listed as summer
tires). After 50K miles there's still plenty of tread (still easily passes the penny test) in the tire's
middle, but is showing some wear on the edges (perhaps underinflated once in a while).
Unfortunately, two are beginning to leak air a little, so I'm looking around for a replacement,
probably all-season. I can highly recommend these Pilot series as summer or three season tires, but
stay outta the snow!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Michelin Pilot HX MXV3A

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.