Pierelli P4000 Super Touring

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John on May 15, 1999 at 20:41:05:

This is for a Pontiac Grand Prix Tire Size 225/60/16R
I had a punchure in a tire last week and brought the tire in to where I've been have
maitness done on my care to have it fixed. I was told the whole was to big to fix, I kind
of suspected this going in. I had a 1/4 inch bolt in my tire. I had original Goodyear
Eagle LS tires with 30,000 miles on them.. Wanted to keep the tread even on each axel
I bought two tires. The place where I go doesn't carry Goodyear as the guy there
told me that Goodyears are inferior and over priced. He told me the Pierelli P4000 H
rated would be a good match with the two other goodyears I was leaving on.
Snow Traction is of concern to me. I didn't have time reseach the tire throughly as
I was going on a trip the next day and didn't want to be driving on a donut.(Max speed
on donut 60). Was this a good tire for my car. Not much I can do if it is not but
just want to know what to expect from this tire. I had spun in rain twice on shard curves, I don't know what help control the car the most
Tires,ABS, and or traction control. .

Send me an E-Mail and let me know

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Pierelli P4000 Super Touring

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.