Re: Business Auto (truck) Insurance

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jack P Brooks on May 13, 1999 at 23:07:17:

In Reply to: Business Auto (truck) Insurance posted by John Carter on July 20, 1998 at 16:07:59:

To Whom It May Concern;

I am in need of insurance for my 1994 Volvo. I¡¦ll be basing it out of Oklahoma and running all 48 States. The only thing I¡¦ll need it bobtail and physical damage. The truck is valued at about $40,000.00. I would need your advice though as far as how much I should insure for, with probably anywhere between $1000.00 to $5000.00 deductible. I plan to trip lease to other companies utilizing their authority and their cargo insurance and probably their liability too in some cases, therefore at times I will be double insured as far as the liability is concerned.

As soon as I have my insurance I¡¦ll be applying for my own authority and possibly in the future purchasing my own trailer too and that time I will be able to approach you for cargo, trailer, and what ever else I¡¦ll need. If you want to see a picture of the truck you will be possibly insuring, you can see it on my Web Site.
Just click here -------------„³: http://www.angelfire.com/me2/whynot/page3.html

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jack P Brooks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Business Auto (truck) Insurance

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.